Parent / Community
St Margaret’s is a Parish school and has a strong commitment to the wider Parish. We have an active and vibrant parent community. We encourage our parents to be involved in our school in a range of ways and to take advantage of opportunities to become engaged in their child’s education.
Parents can be involved in the following ways :
- School Advisory Board Members (elected positions)
- Parents & Friends Association
- Parent helpers in classrooms
- Library assistance
- Attending incursions and excursions when necessary
- Guest speakers
We know that engaged parents help improve learning outcomes for students. In a busy world, SIMON provides parents with real time updates on student attendance and progress as well as detailed reporting to keep parents informed and engaged.
Parents access this information through the Parent Access Module and this is done without increasing the workload of teachers.
- Keep up to date with your children’s progress in real-time.
- Book your parent teacher interviews.
- Download official school reports.
- Access school documents, calendars and messages.